Bridge Rendering and Animation
Phase 2 Consultation Materials
- Phase 2 Consultation Summary Report
- Phase 2 Consultation Summary Report Appendix A
- Phase 2 Consultation Summary Report Appendix B (Part 1)
- Phase 2 Consultation Summary Report Appendix B (Part 2)
- Phase 2 Consultation Summary Report Appendix C-E
- Phase 2 Discussion Guide
- Phase 2 Display Boards
- Phase 2 Feedback Form – PDF for printing (deadline for feedback was April 2, 2013)
- Phase 2 Presentation
- Public Notice – March 2013
Phase 1 Consultation Materials
- Phase 1 Consultation Summary Report
- Phase 1 Consultation Summary Report Appendix 2 – A-F
- Phase 1 Consultation Summary Report Appendix 2 – G
- Phase 1 Consultation Summary Report Appendix 2 – H
- Phase 1 Consultation Summary Report Appendix 2 – I
- Phase 1 Discussion Guide
- Phase 1 Feedback Form – Print (please note that Phase 1 consultation is now closed)
- Phase 1 Open House Display Boards
- Public Notice – November 2012
- George Massey Tunnel Replacement Project: Evaluation of Crossing Scenarios, MMK Consulting (2014) – Evaluation of the five conceptual Highway 99 improvement scenarios, including technical, financial and public inputs, undertaken following completion of Phase 2 consultation in 2013.
- George Massey Tunnel Replacement Project: Conceptual Highway Design Summary Report, CH2MHill (2014) – Summary of the five potential Highway 99 improvement scenarios developed for public consultation in 2013, including the basis for the conceptual designs, the assumptions made, the work completed and resulting findings.
- Fraser River North and South Arm Crossing Study, Reid Crowther & Partners Ltd. and Ward Consulting Group (1995) – Identified and evaluated 12 potential options along three corridors as an input to development of a South Coast Transportation System Plan.
- George Massey Tunnel Expansion Plan Study, Ward Consulting Group
(1991) – Preliminary planning study to consider the need for, and the form of, any future expansion of the existing George Massey Tunnel.
- Gateway Program Definition Report, Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure (2006) – Description of the provincial Gateway Program of road and bridge improvements including problem definition, provincial response, benefit-cost analysis of the selected projects and next steps. The George Massey Tunnel was identified as a potential longer term priority.