Some provincial housing organizations were invited to meet with the Rental Housing Task Force during June 2018. In order to be open and transparent, every organization’s submission will be posted publicly online. The following are the guidelines that were provided to organizations regarding their submissions:
- Does not contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Does not appear to, or does actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Does not advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- Does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Does not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations.
Any organizations and/or experts can make a submission by emailing RentalHousing.TaskForce@gov.bc.ca. All submissions received will be posted here on this site provided they meet the above criteria. All submissions will be considered as part of the development of recommendations.
Please note that submissions need to be reviewed in-house and will require several weeks to complete the posting of all submissions.