Ways to Participate
Citizens participated in this engagement by:
- Adding comments online to the Draft Discussion Paper until March 15th, 2017 at 4pm.
- Reading or downloading the Draft Discussion Paper as PDF.
- Attending a regional open house.
- Sending comments by email to Rural.Education@gov.bc.ca
- Sending comments by mail to:
Ministry of Education
Resource Management and Corporate Services Division
PO Box 9151
Stn Prov Govt
Victoria BC V8W 9H1
- Stakeholder groups, such as school boards, sector associations and local governments provided their thoughts in formal submissions (all stakeholder invitations and submissions are posted publicly).
- School district staff with technical knowledge, such as superintendents and secretary treasurers, were canvassed through a survey about issues around funding, facilities, and educational programming.
- Citizens were also encourgaged to share this engagement with a friend