Register for a Community Meeting
Thank you for your interest in registering for an in-person session.
At this session you will have a chance to discuss the Framework for Accessibility Legislation in small, facilitated groups. You can choose to take a break at any time from the discussion. If you prefer to work alone or in a quiet area, please just let us know.
Food and drinks will be available at public meetings as well as CART captioning and ASL interpreters. If you have requested someone contact you to ensure that you can fully participate in this event, you will receive an email to the email address you provide approximately a week before the event. If you do not receive an email, please check your junk mail and/ or call us at 604-718-7745.
In-person public meetings were held in the following communities.
- Saturday, September 28 – Prince George – 2:30 pm to 5 pm, Duchess Park Secondary School
- Saturday, October 5 – Victoria – 2:30 pm to 5 pm, Central Middle School
- Tuesday, October 15 – Fort St John – 5 pm to 7:30 pm, North Peace Cultural Centre
- Wednesday, October 16 – Surrey – 6 pm to 8:30 pm, Civic Hotel
- Friday, October 18 – Comox – 5:30 pm to 8 pm, The Royal Canadian Legion Comox Branch No.160
- Saturday, November 2 – Vancouver – 2:30 pm to 5 pm, Sandman Vancouver City Centre
- Saturday, November 9 – Terrace – 1 pm to 3:30 pm, Terrace Sportsplex
- Tuesday, November 12 – Kamloops – 6 pm to 8:30 pm, Lii Michif Otipemisiwak Family & Community Services Centre
- Wednesday, November 13 – Penticton – 6 pm to 8:30 pm, Ooknakane Friendship Centre
- Thursday, November 14 – Nelson – 5 pm to 7:30 pm, Prestige Lakeside Resort & Convention Centre
Thank you to everyone who participated.