Ways to Participate
You can participate in the following ways by November 29, 2019 at 4 pm
- Complete the online questionnaire. This will take approximately 10 minutes.
- Email or call us at: 1 844 878-0640 (toll free) with your feedback.
- Attend a session in one of ten communities. Register for a community meeting.
- Attend the virtual townhall.
- Community groups, libraries and other organizations can apply for resources for independent community meetings for up to $2,000 to host their own conversations and provide feedback. For details visit SPARC BC.
Organizations, self-advocates, advocates and experts may provide feedback in a formal submission. See the guidelines for submissions.
Collection Notice: Personal information collected by the Ministry of Citizens’ Services for the Minister of Social Development and Poverty Reduction is under the authority of section 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of informing the Accessibility through Legislation project. If you have any questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, please contact: Director, Citizen Engagement, PO Box 9409, STN PROV GOVT Victoria BC, V8W 9V1, 250-208-3591. If you have questions on the citizen engagement process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org