Ways to Participate
There were several ways to participate in the conversation about active transportation between March 1 and April 15, 2019:
- Read the archived online discussion about active transportation.
- Submit comments by email to email@example.com
- Conversations with local planners, engineers, local mayors and councillors.
- Conversations with Indigenous communities.
- A formal stakeholder submission process.
Personal information collected will inform the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure for the Active Transportation project under the authority of Section 26 (c) and Section 26 (e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, please contact Dean Murdock, Project Manager, Active Transportation Strategy, PO BOX 9850 STN PROV GOVT, Victoria BC V8W 9T5 , tel: 250-415-6159