Guidelines for Organizational Submissions
Organizations, businesses and employers were invited to make written submissions in Word or PDF by November 15, 2019 at 4:00 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org . We recommended that anyone providing a submission reference any organization they are affiliated with and where in British Columbia they reside.
Written submissions could be no more than 5 pages in length and could not:
- Contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Appear to, or does actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- Provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Be far off-topic.
All submissions were be read and considered but not posted publicly.