Ways to Participate
This engagement is now closed.
From Dec. 7, 2018 to Feb. 8, 2019 people across B.C. had the opportunity to participate in the process by:
- Attending one of eight meetings in five communities across B.C.
- Responding online to questions.
- Sending an email in any language with feedback.
- Commenting by telephone with access a Chinese/Mandarin/Cantonese translator.
- Mailing in their feedback.
View the results of the public engagement.
Personal information collected by the Government Communication and Public Engagement for the Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture and the Minister of State for Trade, is under the authority of section 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of informing the Chinese Canadian Museum project. If you have any questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, please contact: Director, Citizen Engagement, PO Box 9409, STN PROV GOVT Victoria BC, V8W 9V1, 250-208-3591.
If you have questions on the citizen engagement process please email firstname.lastname@example.org