Join the Online Discussion
How is B.C.’s changing climate affecting you and what do you think needs to be done to prepare for climate change in your community and across the province?
After you have completed the questionnaire, join one of the online discussion topics below. New topics and questions will be posted every couple of weeks until January 10, 2020 (4 pm), so check back regularly or subscribe for updates:
- Discussion 1: How has climate change affected your community?
- Discussion 2: How do we prepare for the health impacts of climate change?
- Discussion 3: What can you and others do to prepare for impacts from climate change?
- Discussion 4: What supports will you need as impacts from climate change increase?
- Discussion 5: How are you planning to adapt to the risks and opportunities of a changing climate?
- Discussion 6: What education and training will help your community prepare for future climate changes?