From August 30, 2019 to October 8, 2019 at 4 pm, feedback was accepted in the following ways:
- Completing an online questionnaire.
- Formal submissions from organizations
- Calling in the questionnaire responses.
- Downloading the questionnaire and mailing.
- In person stakeholder consultation sessions.
Personal information collected by Government Digital Experience for the Ministry of Labour is under the authority of section 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of informing Employment Leave after Domestic and Sexual Violence.
If you have any questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, please contact: Director, Citizen Engagement, PO Box 9484, STN PROV GOVT Victoria BC, V8W 9W6, 250-208-3591.