What was this engagement about?
The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure invited your feedback to explore long-term solutions for road impacts from major landslides and washouts in 2020 and 2021 at 10 locations in the Cariboo:
- Quesnel-Hixon Road
- Highway 97 at Cottonwood Hill
- Blackwater Road at Knickerbocker Road
- Quesnel Hydraulic Road
- Bastin Road at Bastin Hill
- Durrell Road
- Kersley-Dale Landing Road
- Highway 97 at Cuisson Creek
- Soda Creek-MacAlister Road
- Highway 20 at Hodgson/Dog Creek Road
Feedback was accepted until 4 pm (PT) on March 31, 2022.
To learn more about the projects, please visit: gov.bc.ca/cariboo-road-recovery-projects
News Release: https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2022TRAN0021-000335
How will my contribution make a difference?
Your input will be considered as the ministry develops long-term solutions for each site. A summary report of what we heard will be developed.
Details of the Engagement
Date: March 14, 2022 to March 31, 2022
Type: Online, Email