What was this engagement about?
The Province launched an independent review and public consultation on its operational response to COVID-19, to better inform preparations and response to future emergencies. We value your input and asked what aspects of the B.C. government’s response to COVID-19 from March 2020 to April 2022 you think worked well. This included the B.C. government’s preparedness, engagement, communication, and implementation activities.
We asked to hear from you about the changes government made to improve operational effectiveness as the pandemic evolved, and what improvements may be made to better prepare for future pandemics and emergencies.
The goal was to gather lessons learned about how government agencies worked together to address the effects of COVID-19 that impacted everyone, changed rapidly, and continues to cause a high level of uncertainty.
An opportunity was offered to provide feedback on your overall experience through an online survey. Feedback will be kept confidential.
Feedback was accepted until 4 p.m. on April 20, 2022.
To learn more about the scope of the engagement, please read the Terms of Reference.
- Take this survey
- شارك في استبيان الدروس المُستفادة من كوفيد-19
- Répondez au sondage sur les leçons tirées de la gestion de la COVID‑19
- कोविड-19 लेसन्स लर्नड (COVID-19 Lessons Learned) सर्वेक्षण में भाग लें
- COVID-19 교훈 설문조사에 참여하십시오
- در نظرسنجی درسهای آموخته شده درباره کووید-19 شرکت کنید
- ਕੋਵਿਡ-19 ਸਿੱਖੇ ਗਏ ਸਬਕਾਂ (Lessons Learned) ਦੇ ਸਰਵੇਖਣ ਵਿੱਚ ਹਿੱਸਾ ਲਓ
- Responda la encuesta sobre las lecciones aprendidas del COVID-19
- Kunin ang pagsisiyasat ng Mga Leksiyong Natutunan sa COVID-19
- Hãy điền bản thăm dò Những Bài Học Có Được từ COVID-19
How can my contribution make a difference?
We value your input. Feedback gathered will help the independent project team, and in turn, the B.C. government, better understand how government’s response to the pandemic was experienced by people in British Columbia. By learning from the lessons of the COVID-19 pandemic thus far, government will be in a better position to be ready for future emergencies.
A report with a comprehensive summary of findings will be delivered to government by fall 2022 and will be shared on this page.
Details of the Engagement
Date: March 16, 2022 to April 20, 2022
Category: Health & Safety
Type: Online survey