What is this engagement about?
The Steering Committee on Modernization of Health Professional Regulation is currently collecting public feedback as they develop a proposal for how British Columbia’s Health Professions Act should be modernized. This Act governs the regulatory colleges that oversee regulation of health professionals in our province. The steering committee is guided by three key objectives:
- Improve patient safety and public protection
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the regulatory framework.
- Increase public confidence through transparency and accountability.
Feedback is accepted from November 27, 2019 to January 10, 2020.
There are several ways you can participate:
- Complete the online survey.
- Make a written submission. If you wish to make a written submission, please read the Guidelines for Written Submissions.
How can my contribution make a difference?
All feedback will be reviewed and will help to inform future improvement to health profession regulation in B.C. A summary of feedback received will be provided on this website and shared proactively with key stakeholders.
Details of the Engagement:
Date: November 27, 2019 to January 10, 2020
Category: Health and Safety
Types: Online, Email