What is this engagement about?
The StrongerBC Young Leaders Council is an opportunity to share your expertise and lived experience with the provincial government. Your input will help shape government policies and services on topics that include employment, the environment, mental health supports, affordability, and other areas.
To learn more about how the council will work, the eligibility or selection process please visit the project page:
Apply by October 27, 2021. Ask questions or get more info.
What it’s like to be a council member?
As a council member, you’ll:
- Discuss and share thoughts and ideas on topics that impact you now or in the future
- Share your vision with the Special Advisor to the Premier of B.C.
- Have your voice heard and help influence government decision making
- Meet other young leaders who are interested in making improvements to B.C.
- Gain experience for future opportunities
Details of the Engagement
Date: October 6, 2021 to October 27, 2021
Category: education-training, government