What is this engagement about?
The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure connects and engages with you on multiple social media platforms. We are working with you to build a community around transportation safety, mobility and a sustainable economy.
We answer your questions on TranBC, our blogging platform and on our other social media services through links on our site.
To ensure the travelling public makes the most informed decisions, we provide education and context around what we do and why we do it, as well as impacts to their travel plans.
Take some time to browse our blogs to find out interesting facts about the work we do and get some safety tips about travelling in B.C.
- Explore our images on Flickr and Instagram
- Watch some of our cool videos on YouTube
- Share our view of B.C.’s transportation network through Pinterest
- Keep informed on emerging issues on Twitter and Facebook
We are always interested to hear what you think about the work we do.
How can my contribution make a difference?
If you like what we post, we know we are connecting with you. When we answer your questions, we are sharing information you and others find helpful. You could inspire us to write our next blog. It helps us build our understanding of the work we do as we search out the answers you need.
- We have been listening to you since 2011.
- We post 40 new blogs per year.
- We have responded to 5741 of your comments and counting.
Details of the Engagement:
Date: Last updated July 24, 2020