Guidelines for Written Submissions
Organizations are invited to send written submissions in Word or PDF by 4pm on June 26, 2020 to email@example.com. We recommended that anyone providing a submission reference any organization they are affiliated with. Organizations who make submissions will have their submissions posted to this web site.
Submissions must be no more than 5-pages in length or 5MB and must not:
- Contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Appear to, or does actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- Provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Be far off-topic.
Please do not include personally identifiable information in your submission such as a personal address or phone number.