Guidelines for Formal Submissions
All British Columbians were invited to make written submissions to FP.email@example.com before October 11, 2019 at 4 pm.
Written submissions in Word or PDF were requested to include:
- Any organization you are affiliated with, which other people or organizations you have worked closely with in developing their submission;
- Where in B.C. you reside;
- Which of the four outlined government objectives of the Interior Forest Sector Renewal process engagement your comments are meant to address;
- Which of the seven forest policy areas you have considered in making your submission and, accordingly, which policy areas are recommended for change in the submission.
Only submissions that met the following criteria were posted publicly:
- Does not contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Does not appear to, or does, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person, or organization, submitting the content;
- Does not advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- Does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Does not makes unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Does not appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Is not far off-topic.
All submissions were read and considered as part of the engagement process. The Province reserved the right to decide on whether a submission met the above criteria and was posted to this web site.