About the Project
The Province of B.C., the City of Abbotsford, and the Government of Canada are investing $22 million in the design and construction for the Mt. Lehman Road 4-Laning in Abbotsford.
The widening will improve safety and efficiency on Mt. Lehman Road, access to the Abbotsford Airport, as well as accommodate future growth over the next 25 years.
Key components of the Project include:
- Widening of Mt. Lehman Road from 2 lanes to 4 lanes.
- Dedicated southbound left-turn lane at the Mt. Lehman Road / Simpson Road intersection.
- Convert Mt. Lehman Road / Marshall Road intersection to a full movement signalized intersection.
- Realignment of Marshall Road Extension.
- New pedestrian and cycling facilities.
- Roadway lighting improvements.
- Drainage and environmental improvements.