Guidelines for Written Submissions
Organizations, professionals, and other interested parties, are invited to email submissions in Word or PDF by January 31, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. to email@example.com. Within the submission, please reference any organization you are affiliated with and where in British Columbia you reside. Written submissions may be posted and could become part of the summary report for this engagement.
Written submissions are encouraged to be as concise as possible.
For your submission to be considered and posted publicly if requested, it must meet the following criteria:
- Does not contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Does not appear to, or does actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Does not advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- Does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Does not makes unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Does not appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Is not far off-topic.
All submissions will be read and considered as part of the analysis of this project. We reserve the right to decide on whether a submission meets the above criteria and is posted to this web site.
Depending on the volume of submissions received, it may require several weeks to complete the review and post submissions.