Written submission guidelines
The public and businesses are invited to provide feedback using the online surveys. Indigenous communities, local governments and industry wanting to provide written comments may choose to send written submissions to email@example.com by 4:00 pm on July 5, 2022.
Alternatively submissions can be mailed to:
Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy – Waste Prevention Regulation
PO Box 9341 Stn Prov Govt
Victoria, BC V8W 9M1
Please use the provided template when preparing and organizing written submissions. Written submissions should be no longer than five pages in Word or PDF format.
Submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Does not contain profanity or content that is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Does not appear to, or actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Does not advertise any product, person or organization, or direct attention to another website for personal gain;
- Does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Does not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Does not appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Is not far off-topic.
All submissions received will be posted on this site provided they meet the above criteria. All submissions will be read and considered as part of a What We Heard report.