Stakeholders were invited to submit a formal submission in Word or PDF by January 19, 2018.
The following were the questions stakeholders were asked to submit their views on:
- What is working well with the current professional reliance model in B.C., and what is not.
- What changes, if any, are needed to maintain or improve public trust in the professional reliance model?
- Other observations or recommendations you would like to make about this review?
Individual citizens could also make submissions by January 19, 2018.
All emails, both stakeholder organizations and individual citizens, will be read and considered as part of the analysis for this project.
UPDATE ON SUBMISSIONS: Many individual citizens have also indicated an interest in having their submissions posted publicly to this web site. Because that wasn’t promised originally, we cannot automatically post every individual submission and we must ensure we are protecting the privacy of citizens. However, should you want your submission publicly posted you will need to ensure that the content meets the following criteria:
- it does not contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- it does not appear to, or does actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party
- it does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- it does not advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- it does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- it does not makes unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations.
- it does not appear to be spam-like messaging or a repeat posting; or
- it is not far off-topic
- it does not discuss issues that are before the courts.
If you would like your submission publicly posted, please resubmit your submission to email@example.com according to the above criteria prior to February 15, 2018 at 4pm. Also please note that submissions need to be reviewed in-house and will require several weeks to complete the posting of all submissions. If you have requested your individual submission be posted, and you don’t see it below, it may still be under review.
Anthony Britneff – Development Framework
Antiquus Archaeological Consultants Ltd
Apex Property Owners Association
Association for Mineral Exploration
Association of Professional Biology
Association of BC Forest Professionals
Association of BC Land Surveyors
Association of the Chemical Profession of BC
Association of Consulting Engineering Companies of BC
BC Coalition for Forestry Reform
BC Council of Forest Industries and the Coast Forest Products Association 1
BC Council of Forest Industries and the Coast Forest Products Association 2
BCIA PRR Release
BC Stone Sand and Gravel Association
BC Trappers Association
BC Tap Water Alliance
Bernhard H.J. Juurlink
BC Wildlife Federation
Boundary Environmental Alliance
British Columbia Cattlemen’s Association
British Columbia Society of Landscape Architects
BCGEU Part 2
Business Council of British Colubmia
Canadian Cave Conservancy
Cariboo Mountain Outfitters
Circle M Outfitters
Clear Coast Consulting
Coast Mountain Expeditions & Discovery Islands Lodge
College of Applied Biology
Contaminated Sites Approved Professional Society
Cowichan Lake and River Stewardship Society
Cedarland Forest Products
Douglas Channel Watch Society
Dr. Bruce Fraser
Dr. Bruce Fraser – Saving Place
Ecofish Research Ltd,
Engineers & Geoscientist B.C.
Eureka Peak Lodge & Outfitters Ltd.
Evidence for Democracy
Federation of BC Woodlot Associations
Finlay River Outfitters Ltd.
Forest Practices Board
Friends and Residents of the North Fork
Friends of Carmanah Walbran Part 1
Friends of Carmanah Walbran Part 2
Future of Howe Sound Society
Geoff Chislett, Gerry Fox, Richard Morley and Ray Travers
Glade Watershed Protection Society
Halfway River First Nation
Herb Hammond, Forest Ecologist & Forester Silva Ecosystem Consultants Ltd.
Independent Contractors and Businesses Association
Islands Trust Council
Kamloops Area Preservation Association
Lhtako Dene Nation
Lois and Dave-Schurek
Managed Forest Council
Mining Association of British Columbia
My Sea to Sky
Nexus Learning Group
Nickel Plate Nordic Centre
Organizing for Change – 45 Signatories
Paul Griffiths & Carolyn Ramsey
Peachland Resident’s Association
Peachland Watershed Protection Alliance
Professional Employees Association
Romer Consulting Submission
Romer Consulting 2
Save Hullcar Aquifer Team
Shuswap Environmental Action Society
Sierra Club BC
Skeena Fishereis Commission
SkeenaWild Conservation Trust
Speak Up For Wildlife Foundation
Stoney Creek Environment Committee
Swansea Point Community Association
TimberWest Forest Corporation
Tolko Industries Ltd.
Upper Clearwater Referral Group
Upper Nechako Wilderness Council
Urban Development Institute
Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
Watershed Watch Salmon Society
Wells Gray Adventures
Wells Gray Gateway Protection Society
West Coast Environmental Law
Western Forest Products Inc.
Western Forestry Contractors’ Association