Stakeholder Submission Process
Stakeholders were invited to submit a formal submission in Word or PDF by January 19, 2018.
The following were the questions stakeholders were asked to submit their views on:
- What is working well with the current professional reliance model in B.C., and what is not.
- What changes, if any, are needed to maintain or improve public trust in the professional reliance model?
- Other observations or recommendations you would like to make about this review?
Individual citizens could also make submissions by January 19, 2018.
All emails, both stakeholder organizations and individual citizens, will be read and considered as part of the analysis for this project.
UPDATE ON SUBMISSIONS: Many individual citizens have also indicated an interest in having their submissions posted publicly to this web site. Because that wasn’t promised originally, we cannot automatically post every individual submission and we must ensure we are protecting the privacy of citizens. However, should you want your submission publicly posted you will need to ensure that the content meets the following criteria:
- it does not contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- it does not appear to, or does actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party
- it does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- it does not advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- it does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- it does not makes unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations.
- it does not appear to be spam-like messaging or a repeat posting; or
- it is not far off-topic
- it does not discuss issues that are before the courts.
If you would like your submission publicly posted, please resubmit your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org according to the above criteria prior to February 15, 2018 at 4pm. Also please note that submissions need to be reviewed in-house and will require several weeks to complete the posting of all submissions. If you have requested your individual submission be posted, and you don’t see it below, it may still be under review.