Ways to Participate
Government is seeking feedback and comments over a 90-day period on key policy areas for regulation development from: Indigenous nations, interested parties (industry, regulatory bodies governed by the proposed Act, other professional associations, registered professionals, QPs, other stakeholders), and the public. The following process will be applied:
- Indigenous, interested parties, and public comment on Part Two of the intentions paper.
- Discussions with regulatory bodies and other interested parties on the policy areas; and,
- A report summarizing feedback on the intentions paper.
There are several ways you may participate:
- Read the Regulations Intentions Paper Consequent to the Proposed Professional Governance Act
- Submit your feedback online by January 31, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Send your feedback by email to NRS.PR.Review@gov.bc.ca by January 31, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.