Guidelines for Formal Submissions
All British Columbians, organizations and advocates were invited to make written submissions to ALR_ALCRevitalization@gov.bc.ca before November 15th, 2019 at 4 pm.
Written submissions in Word or PDF were requested to include:
- The name and purpose of your organization (if applicable).
- Your connection to the ALR and agriculture.
- Top issues and advice for the Ministry of Agriculture to consider in preparing his recommendations.
Only submissions that met the following criteria were posted publicly:
- Does not contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Does not appear to, or does not actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Does not advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- Does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Does not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Does not appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Is not far off-topic.
All submissions were read and considered as part of the engagement process. The Province reserved the right to decide on whether a submission met the above criteria and was posted to this web site.