Guidelines for Formal Submissions
Organizations, advocates, and all British Columbians connected to this topic are invited to make formal submissions until November 15th, 2019 at 4 pm. We recommend that anyone providing a submission should reference organizations they are affiliated with and where in British Columbia they reside.
Your submission should include the following information clearly outlined:
- The name and purpose of your organization (if applicable).
- Your connection to the ALR and agriculture.
- Top issues and advice for the Ministry of Agriculture to consider in preparing his recommendations.
This submission should not include any third-party or personal information, stories that identify specific individuals or contain accusations or issues before the courts. Submissions that do not meet these guidelines cannot be considered as part of the review and will not be posted or included in the final report. Please see the specific criteria.
You can email your written submission to ALR_ALCRevitalization@gov.bc.ca
Organizations making written submissions should be aware their submissions will be posted publicly to this site, provided they meet the above criteria.
Only submissions that meet the following criteria will be posted publicly:
- Does not contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Does not appear to, or does not actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Does not advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- Does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Does not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Does not appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Is not far off-topic.
All submissions will be read and considered as part of the analysis of this project. The Province reserves the right to decide on whether a submission meets the above criteria and is posted to this web site.
Depending on the volume of submissions received, it may require several weeks to complete the review and posting of all submissions