Guidelines for Formal Submissions
All British Columbians, including employers, employees, organizations, professionals, and Indigenous communities, were invited to make written submissions to Info@wcbreview.ca before July 19 at 4 pm.
Written submissions in Word or PDF were requested to include:
- The name and purpose of the organization (if applicable).
- The connection to the workers’ compensation system.
Only submissions that met the following criteria were posted publicly:
- Does not contain profanity or content that is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Does not appear to, or actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Does not advertise any product, person or organization, or direct attention to another website for personal gain;
- Does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Does not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Does not appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Is not far off-topic.
All submissions have been considered as part of the review. Please note individual or personal submissions were not posted publicly on this site to ensure that the confidential nature of the topic is maintained.