Organizations making submissions should be aware their submissions will be posted publicly, below.
- For those providing written submissions:
You can submit your Word or PDF version to BCHumanRights@gov.bc.ca
Please ensure your submission does not include third party information or personal information in the submission, such as personal telephone numbers or stories that identify specific citizens.
Please limit your submission to five pages.
Your written submissions should cover:
- The purpose of your organization (if applicable)
- The name of your organization or your personal connection to the topic of human rights
- Top issues the Parliamentary Secretary should consider in preparing his recommendations
- Advice for the Parliamentary Secretary to consider as he prepares the recommendations