BC Parks is collecting submissions for our Valentine’s Day blog post and we would like to feature your story.
We want to know: What has been your most romantic experience in BC Parks?
Stories can be as simple as:
“I went on my first date with my boyfriend in Goldstream Provincial Park. We hiked up Mount Finlayson and at the top of the mountain he surprised me with a picnic that he had hiked up the mountain. We had a great time and have been together since.”
To as romantic as:
“My now wife and I were walking along the beach in Porteau Cove in hopes to see a beautiful sunset, I was so nervous because I had planned to propose to her on our walk. We sat on some driftwood enjoying the view, and as the sun set I finally found the courage to get down on one knee and ask her to be my wife.”
- Email your submission to email@example.com
- Submissions are due Tuesday, February 9th at 4:00pm
- Stories are to be between 25-50 words
- If you have a photo along with the story, great!
- We ask that all submissions be family friendly
Although we enjoy reading everyone’s experiences, due to space limitations, we may not be able to publish all submissions.