Guidelines for Formal Submissions
Experts and organizations could provide written submissions regarding their preferences toward Daylight Saving Time. Submissions must be delivered in either Word or PDF format with a 5 page limit by July 19, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. We recommend that anyone providing a formal submission reference any relevant organization with which they are affiliated and identify the community in which they reside.
All submissions will be posted publicly provided they:
- Do not contain profanity or is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Do not appear to, or do actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Do not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Do not advertise any product, person or organization, or directs attention to another website for personal gain;
- Do not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Do not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Do not appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Are not far off-topic.
All submissions will be read and considered as part of the analysis of this project. The Province reserves the right to determine whether a submission meets the above criteria and may be posted to this web site.
Depending on the volume received, it may require several weeks to complete the review and posting of all submissions.