During May and June 2012, public engagement sessions were held in seven Columbia River Basin communities: Jaffray, Creston, Nakusp, Castlegar, Valemount, Golden and Revelstoke. 360 people attended, providing input on interests and values as well as how residents would like to be consulted in the fall. On this page you will find documents distributed to community session attendees, videos of the Province’s presentation and a summary of the information received from attendees.
- Columbia River Treaty Highlights
- Columbia River Treaty Review
- Columbia River Treaty Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do You Want To Be Consulted?
- Regional Interests Expressed in Other Public Engagement Processes
- BC’s Columbia River Treaty 2014 Review
- BC Hydro – Golden
- BC Hydro – Koocanusa Reservoir – Kootenay Lake
Videos of presentations made at Golden community session on June 19, 2012
- Columbia River Treaty 2014 Review – B.C.’s Process
- Basin Residents’ Interests Captured in Water Use Planning Process
- Treaty Review Scenarios – Key Considerations
Summary of feedback received during community sessions