Today marks the final day of the feedback period on the proposed new Water Sustainability Act for BC.
We’ve been gathering your comments and questions on the proposal including the seven key policy areas:
- Protecting stream health and aquatic environments
- Consider water in land use decisions
- Regulate and protect groundwater use
- Regulate during scarcity
- Improve security, water use efficiency and conservation
- Measure and reporting water use
- Enable a range of governance approaches
You’ve provided hundreds of comments on the Blog and thousands more via email that we are continuing to post on the website. We really appreciate your time and effort!